- We work with you to understand your needs and goals.
- We outline the options and help you understand the differences.
- We will develop a proposal and assist you with information on zoning and needed permits.
- We are with you with regular updates during the process and available to you after the completion.
Considering multiple companies? Read our guide on the key questions to ask.
Here are keys that set Pacemaker apart from others…
In House Manufacturing Facility:
- Assures quality components and on time delivery
- Computer engineered trusses and headers are designed in accordance with National Design Standards and Specifications
- Engineered Building Design System meets or exceeds foundation, roof, and wind loading requirements
- Protected inventory guarantees higher quality materials
- Each building is custom designed, giving you the flexibility to build the exact facility that fits your needs
Company Employed Crews:
- Provides much better quality control for the construction of your new facility
- Ensures experienced and trained personnel on site throughout constructin
- Allows direct communication with the crew foreman in charge of your project
…All results in a better quality building
Our optional Wall and Ceiling Energy Package allows for R-19 insulation to be installed in the wall cavities and R-38 to R-46 blown insulation to be installed in the attic space. This design provides a much more energy efficient building than steel frame buildings where the insulation is compressed at all framing members. In addition, framing with wood transfers less heat than steel framing and masonry walls.
Our “Cool Metal Roofing” formulations add energy savings and have earned Energy Star Ratings. This Energy Package system teams superior insulation with effective ventilation for a comfortable and cost efficient environment. This means lower energy cost and a better return on your investment, saving you money year after year. Read more
Pacemaker’s post frame buildings offer maximum flexibility in design and use. It is easier and more economical to add attractive design features such as overhangs, porches, shed enclosures, and varying roof slopes. Additionally, the open span wood frame construction allows for ease of finish and more design flexibility. Alterations and renovations can be done easily and much more cost effective than steel and masonry type construction methods. Exterior options of precast stone, cultural stone, brick veneers, architectural panels, and foam panels are easily incorporated into building designs.
- Our Galvalume coated steel panels are proven to battle corrosion and rust 4 times
longer than G90 galvanized steel
- Our Valspar Fluoropon Kynar 500 paint system has industry leading gloss retention and fade resistance protection that keeps your building looking good for decades
- Kynar 500 paint system will retain that new building luster year after year
- Our 29 ga. heat treated full hard high tensile steel panel is 128% stronger than the commonly used 26 ga., providing a stronger system.
- Our MESA Panel has patent and copyright protection for its unique profile design, which guarantees you a superior, longer-lasting panel
- MESA’s nearly invisible lap is attractive and forms a tighter seam to protect your building from the elements. www.mcelroymetal.com
Our construction method has inherent speed advantages over other building methods. Post frame Building system cost savings are considerable. Savings can be realized in materials, labor, shorter construction time, the use of more cost effective construction equipment, and less required building maintenance. This significant savings in construction time means you can have the building you want at significantly less cost. Because you move in much sooner, you start realizing a return on your investment almost immediately.