Your responsibilities as a full-time construction crew member will be:
- Assembling and constructing new post frame buildings at client sites
- Preparing construction sites, materials and tools for new projects
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools and equipment
- Follow crew supervisors lead in completing tasks to complete high-quality buildings
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Clean up client building site upon project completion
- 1-5 years of construction experience preferred
- Must have valid drivers’ license (CDL is also beneficial)
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Post Frame construction experience preferred but training will be provided for the right applicant
- Must be capable of handling materials, climbing ladders and following instructions from the crew supervisor
- The ability to use lifts, Genies and other equipment is an added bonus, but the right applicant will be trained.
As a full-time crew member you will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k), 401(k) matching with profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation Paid Time Off
- Bonus Pay
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour plus bonus incentives
Do you appreciate being part of a goal oriented team?
Do you gain fulfillment in seeing a project from infancy through completion?
Do you appreciate a company that rewards its team members financially with quality and efficiency bonus compensation?
If so please apply today!
Please contact us by completing our online application form and/or inquire at our main office at 7240 North S.R. 13 North Webster, IN 46555 to complete a job application.